Commitment to Change
by Lorenzo Rothery



I would like to take this time to wish everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year. With this being the beginning of a new year & decade, we should look to make the most of them both.

The last couple of years have been hard on many people but we can not let that keep us from looking for a brighter tomorrow today. I fully exspect for this to be a much more productive & rewarding year for myself. It could be for others as well if that is what they want.

There are many diiferent areas that you may need to work on to reach your goals but the most important one is the commitment to change. Think about it, if you do not make the changes needed then you will not get the results wanted.

This has to be a real commitment & not just wish full thinking because that will not work. It is going to take effort & a wilingness to work at making the change in order for it to stick. I know becuase I tried the just thinking about it & wishing for it & it did not happen. So, I decided to get real with myself & start doing the things needed to get the things I want.

We basically have to challenge ourselves to be better than we are NOW! In my research preparing for the new year that is what it boils down to. For all the people that we look up to, that is what they did and continue to do.

So, here is my plan to get the most out of this year & you might want to try it yourself.

Ask what do I want?

What is it going to take for me to get it?

Am I going to commit to change to reach that goal?


Now lets get started & see where we will end up at the end of the year.


No comments: