Don't Fear Cold Market Recruiting

Say you have started your own part or full time business in
order to create financial & time freedom for yourself. This
way you get to spend more time with family & friends doing
the things that you like or want to do.

You may have all ready talked to all your friends and family
about it right? Hoping they would buy product or better yet
join up with you in the business. However, they don't have the
vision that you have so, they are not having any part of it, bummer.

I had the same experience many times over and just could
not understand why they would not be interested in what I
was offering them. The keys to the pot of gold that they where
looking for. They want the same freedoms as you and I but, not
willing to work at it this way.

What's a person to do, especially if their up line is not giving much
support except telling you to talk to more people. Well how are you
going to do that if you do not have them all ready and willing to listen
to what you have to say?

Before the internet came about, I was trying my hand at mailorder
becasue I did not want to have to talk to people. I could tell them
about my offer but having them rejecting me was a hard pill to swallow.

See if they did not order by mail then that was not as bad as them
just telling me no face to face. So, when the internet cane on out
I thought my prayers had been granted. However, that was far from
the truth.

You still have to communicate with people even if it isn't face to face.
Plus that is where your market is if you have no more family or friends
to market to.There are a whole lot of people out there that probably want
what you have but if you do not let them know about it or you then you
aren't going to be too successful.

I learned a cool mind switch to use so that I would not be fearful about
approaching someone about my product or service. Instead of looking
at or approaching them as a prospect, treat them as a new friend that you
are making. Just say that I have to make one new friend a day and
you will be on your way to having all the prospects you want.

Cold market is wide open because most people starting a home based
business do not like to use it. They hate the being rejected so, they do
not put any effort into using this method. Just try it for a while & let us
know your success rate.

No comments: