Today, I move toward freedom.

Read this everyday for 30 days and let me know what impact it
has had on you.

Each day is a gift that provides the opportunity
to experience a greater sense of freedom.

Whenever I feel confined and limited, I remember that all of my
limitations are self-imposed.

I am the only one that can stand in my way.

It is exciting to realize that I alone determine my conditions.
I have the power to release all of my doubt and resistance whenever
I choose. I choose for that time to be now!

My sense of freedom increases each day.

By letting go, I set myself free and allow myself
to experience everything the world has to offer. Every day I
become more playful and spontaneous.

Every day I am getting closer and closer to being totally free.

I allow others to be exactly whom they are and to have the
freedom to make mistakes.
Everyone, including me, has the right to choose our own path.

I am free to be myself. I am as free as a bird on the wind.

I am free to create my perfect circumstances and advance my life
forward in whatever ways I want it to go.

I have the freedom to make any choice with regard to both my
thoughts and actions. I choose to allow myself to be spontaneous and
free of worry and concern.

Today, I promise to myself to live with an attitude of freedom and
positive expectation. I reject any limitations in my thoughts and
totally relax in the face of any obstacles. Today, I move toward freedom.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What are some ways my sense of freedom has increased over the years?

2. What are some ways in which I feel smothered?

3. What can I do right now to increase my level of freedom?

Answer the questions above and take action on increasing your freedom 
today. If you do not change what you are doing, you will continue to get
what you are getting. 

Is that what you want? If you would like to discuss this further just
post a comment below.

No comments: