Struggling Network Marketers Wanted

If you are just beginning or have been doing network marketing for a while but it has not paid off for you yet then you are who I am looking for.This does not mean that the experienced ones will not learn something also. We can all ways learn something different that may be a major breakthrough for our individual businesses.

The majority of the people in the industry have not had the chance to experience all that it promises and that is why I am calling those people It is time to end the struggle so that we can bring more into our businesses and help them reach their goals.

I was on a call with a mentor of mine who is starting up a big project and told prospective leaders that if they wanted to be involved she wanted to know their passion. What we are talking about here is if you could do anything that you wanted and would do it without having to be told or force to what would you do. Or who would you help.

It was very interesting to hearing what some of the people on the call told where their passions and you knew it was because you could hear in them. They made you feel what they where feeling  right then. Being an ongoing student of human nature it was easy to hear how real they where about  their passions. My problem is that I have so many and trying to work as many as I could into one group was causing me not to move to the next step.

However, when you  train with someone who has been where you are going and they are passionate about you succeeding clarity will come thru. Someone else on the call had a similar problem and Diane's answer was to focus on one group first and build it up. Once you know how to then you can do it with as many as you want. That along with the suggestion to make a list of all the words or markets that we are passionate about helped me to get clear on what group I wanted to focus on.

So, you may be wondering why I choose this group to focus on right? Well it is one that I had picked along time ago and was the reason for starting this blog in the first place. I have struggled in building my network marketing busy and did not want to end up as a failure. If so many others can do it, then so can you and I.

I love the network marketing industry for what it stands for and how it has the ability to hellp those that are willing to help themselves and others.It is about personal growth and self determination. Provides time and financial freedom that can not be achieved working a job.You get to have fun and travel as you do your business and who doesn't want that. Plus it gives you the opportunity to really do something Big in life so that when you leave planet Earth you will always be remembered. Your living will not have been in vain. 

You join your comapny with the exspectations of getting something out of it. In buiilding a business that would provide for you and your family in a way that no job could. Have you giving up on that dream all ready? I have had my for a long time and as Willey Jolley says "My Best Is Yet To Come" As I tell myseld now, Don't Give In, Don't Give Out, & Don't Give Up!!!!

If you are interested in learning about what we are doing and how we plan to help those who want it bad enough to do something about it, email me at lorenzorothery@gmail.com and in the subject line put "Help I'm Struggling". Tell me what you are struggling with so that I can provide you a way for you to handle your problem.

No comments: