Journey To Freedom

As we enter into the 4th of July weekend I always consider this time to prepare for the
next phase of my Journey to Freedom. We all having something we need to be free
from but we just do not always go after it like we should. I mean real FREEDOM.

Some of the freedoms that are most often wanted are financial,health,time relationship,
mental, & spiritual. More than likely you want more than one of these in your life & it
is hard to work on them all at once.

Who doesn't want to be financially free so that you do not have to worry about money
issueslike paying the bills,buying food or medicine. How about being healthy so you
do not have to be on medication and can enjoy life as you see fit. Have all the time
you want to do what is important to you is what time freedom is to me. Be able to put
in the effort to have meaningful &rewarding relationships with family & friends. Have
a clear state of mind & the confiendce toaccomplish anything you set out to do. Last
but not least have your spiritual well being in tactso that you can serve your fellow
man in a way to be a blessing to him or her.

My friend it can be done & you can have it if you want it bad enough. I have made
up in my mind that it is time that I get it myself. In all areas of my life because I have
experinces in all those  areas just as you do. You have to go for it yourself because no
one is going to give it to you.

Take the time this weekend & think about what you want freedom from & then make
a plan to make it happen. Then throw yourself into making that plan work until you
get the freedom you are looking for.

If you are interested in  joining a mastermind group to work on your Freedom journey
contact meso we can get one started. You can contact me at lorenzorothery@gmail.com and tell me what you want to be free from.

No comments: