The Choices We Make

Let me ask you, are you living the life of your dreams?
Now really think back to when you where a child & you
use to think about what you where going to do or be when
you grew up. Did you make that happen?

If you are like most people the answer is no you aren't living
the life you want to be experiencing. Again like most people
you are probably blaming everything or everyone else for
you not being able to have the time of your life.

Well, I am here to tell you that it is you that has kept you from
all that you desire. You see it is only you that can make it happen
so, if it doesn't then it is you who kepted it from happening.

Now you may be wondering how can I say that, I don't know
what you have gone thru or experiencing right now. To that I
say, it doesn't matter because I have learned that whatever
we are going thru is the outcome of the choices we have made.

It's really simple if you think about it. You have to make
hundreds of choices a day if not more & it can be a huge
undertaking. However, it is you that are making these
choices so it is you that is creating the reality that you
are living in right now.

You may even think that this isn't completely true because
on some issues you don't make a choice. Well let me tell
you that is a choice in itself.

Look I know becasue I have lived thru his for a long time &
have researched looking for the answer to why I did not have
what I wanted. That's when I realized that what I get out of life
is what I put into it.

If I did not choose to do the things needed to be done to get
what I wanted then how could I exspect to get them. That is
what you have to do in order to have some fun in your life.

Here' a way to fix the problem so you will start living the life
you dreamed about.

* Decide on what it is you want,
*Make a plan to get it
*Start working the plan; Take ACTION

Make adjustments along the way but stay at it until it
is done. Make sure the choices you make now are
moving you towards your dream. It is either moving
you away from it or towards it; you decide which way.

For more ideas & ways to help you get what it is that
you are after, subscribe to the blog to be notified when
new post are made.

No comments: