Do YOU make these 34 mistakes in Video?

If you use video in your marketing efforts then I haae
a special message for you. As you see more and more
video is being use on the internet  proves the importance
of it.

I realize that so I am going to make it my business to learn
how to use it more effectively in what I do online. My
recommendation is that you do the same if you want your
business to grow.

Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime are SICK of BAD VIDEO.

So much so that they PARTNERED up to rid the world of
bad marketing videos.

Warning: Check your "Ego" at the door.

...Andy and Mike claim that MOST marketers are making
at least TEN of these 34 mistakes.

Do you agree?

I didn't know until I saw the "BAD Video" that Andy Jenkins
made as an example of what "Most Marketers," are currently
doing wrong in our industry

Hint: Most Marketers = You and Me

(In a rush? see this BAD VIDEO here)

http://bit.ly/16sZ9d0

Hold on...

To be honest, I don't make all of these but I must say, I do
see many marketers make many of these 34 mistakes.

But when the "Guru" enters into this video and says

"Girls you can't even afford to make ONE
mistake any more!"

THAT'S what SCARED me.

Why?

Because Andy and Mike made a test video and
they show how Retention rate or "Bounce Rate"
dipped when all they did was adjust the audio
leves to mimic "Bad Audio"

Mike Filsaime knows tho all too well.

He admits he was making bad videos and
2 years ago he contacted Andy, the "Boss Man"
himself to help him with make better Videos.

Ever since, Mike Filsaime's Conversion rates
have sky rocketed.

Mike and Andy are now seeing TOO MANY BAD VIDEOS
and they said:

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

(LOL)

So they created this Free Training Video to show you the 34
most common mistakes marketers are making today
and how to FIX them.

Like a Boss!

http://bit.ly/16sZ9d0

Now..

Check out the link above and increase your conversions
today and help rid the world a "Crappy Marketing Videos."

Thanks,

By the way Mike and Andy say there is actually 101 mistakes
(but the only had time for 34) so they are giving away a free
download of all 101 mistakes.

This is a must have resource so make sure to
download it here

http://bit.ly/16sZ9d0

One last thing

Hint: there are " 5 Easter Egg" references to
Hollywood Movies. Two of them are easy to find.
The other Three will be hard find, but see
if you can spot'em all

http://bit.ly/16sZ9d0










No comments: