In this update I want to inform you on a tool that I know will help you achieve your goals after having made your decision on what to change in your life. I know this because I first took the Challenge when it was introduced in the last quarter of last year. It was done to help us get a jump start going into the new year.

It help me accomplish a few of the goals that I had set out for myself using the program. It has daily suppport material to help keep you on track along with tracking sheets so that you can see what you are or are not doing. There is even motivating articles and audios for you to read and listen to. These should be used a shots in the arm when you feel like you just do not have the get up and go needed to press on.

So read the information below & make the decisions to take action to make 2009 the year you begin a new life of joy and happiness.

Are Your Ready for a Challenge? I am. Always.

How do you accomplish big things? By setting goals and making them public. There's nothing like quite like a good old fashioned challenge to see what we are made of, to push the boundaries and test the limits as it's only when we overcome these types of trials and challenges that we reap the sweetest rewards in life.

February 2nd is an important date not just because it's Groundhog Day and we all want to know if Punxsutawney Phil (the Groundhog) sees his shadow.

More importantly, it marks the date when thousands of people from around the world make the decision to accept the challenge that will change their life for the better and I mean much better.

With that in mind, I thought I'd recommend a resource to help you get things done. If you're tired of struggling with debt, fearful of the current economic crisis, paralyzed by the pace of change, here's the best way for you to control your future starting today.

It's called the 100 Day Challenge.


http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=2584949


The 100 Day Finish Strong Challenge is a structured performance improvement program where challengers compete against themselves to achieve a number of challenging goals and start the year with a bang. I like it.

To get started on making your dreams a reality instead of watching reality tv click on the link below, go to this website now and watch a really inspiring video:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=258494


I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year and encourage you to dream big dreams and take the necessary actions to make them reality! Really, I do want this for all of you.


Think BIG,

Lorenzo

No comments: